Case Processing
Request For Evidence (I-485)
Hello Everyone 👋
EB-2 NIW AOS March filer here.
I received an RFE update on my case a few days ago (still waiting for the official document to know what they want) regarding my I-485.
Has anyone else received an RFE on their I-485? If yes and you know what it was about, could you please share the information in a comment? Thanks!
USCIS Medical RFE Question
My civil surgeon placed the original USCIS RFE notice inside the sealed Form I-693 medical envelope, and I mailed it to USCIS exactly as received from the clinic.
Has anyone been in a similar situation? If so, did USCIS successfully process your medical RFE, or did it cause any delays or issues with case updates?
I would appreciate hearing about your experience. Thank you.
esperando decisión
Hay dios mío 😩 el día 26 de junio tengo 4 meses esperando la decisión 🥺 los llamé el más pasado y me dijeron que ya la entrevista fue completada que no necesitaba nada de mi que el caso está en adjudicación final. También tuve muchas actualizaciones en mayo y un movimiento interno el 5 de junio está es mi historia de tiempo
* Fecha de prioridad: 09 de octubre de 2025.
* Entrevista: 26 de febrero de 2026.
* Actualización importante: 26 de mayo de 2026.
* Evento interno registrado: 5 de junio de 2026. Caso Siendo Revisado Activamente Por USCIS
IR-1/CR-1
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse
Total Days: 371 days
Case
2025-10-09
Today
I-130
371 Days
I-485
371 Days
I-765
371 Days
National Benefits Center: I-130, I-485, I-765
Pending Adjustment of Status (I-485)
I am planning to file a Writ of Mandamus (WOM) for my I-485 case. My adjustment of status application has been pending for about 17 months after asylum approval. Has anyone here filed a WOM after a similar waiting time? What was your experience, how much did it cost, and how long did it take to get a decision
I-751 and N-400
I had my interview couple of days ago and the officer requested some new information and not thru RFE, just requested it. passed my N-400 in about 10 minutes, not decision can be made at the moment on the paper. So, I submitted the requested info, but no updates has happened.
anyone else going thru this? what’s the next step?