Community
I've run out of patience.
Almost 10 months and no updates. I can't stop thinking about being with her. She is my future. I'm not normally a man that breaks down emotionally, but already past my breaking point.
How do any of you wait this long? I know I'm not the only one.
K-1/K-2
Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child
Total Days: 388 days
Case
2023-11-20
2024-12-12
I-129F
388 Days
California Service Center: I-129F
Biometrics and RFE vawa
Biometrics Appt and RFE vawa
Hello,
I submitted I-360 only, I got an RFE for Good moral character and ASC appointment(Biometrics). I responded to the RFE and it shows they received it and then when I went for biometrics they only took my picture and signature. I’m very confused I thought biometrics were for fingerprints as well. If anyone has gone through the same thing please, please let me know.
Also, does the good moral character RFE is a good or bad sign?
Job Quit/ Break from Job while CRP status. PD Sep 2021
Hi all, my I-485 is pending since Jun 2023. I have been working for diff. employer since june 2023. Lawyer told me they will file supplement J when I receive rfe or get scheduled for interview othwrwise creates duplication bla bla.. I am so tired of working in the restaurant so I m planning to take a six months break or quit. At the same time I am scared too. I dont know what to do. I dont see any sign of getting my PD current (My guess- will take at least a year to be current).What would you have done in this situation?
is there anyone interview was scheduled and case status is on DECISION?
I applied marriage green card and recently got the message "interview was scheduled"
it's been 9days that i haven't got any mail or email regarding of date and time of interview. while i am waiting, my case status changed to "Decision" from " interview if necessary".
and checked document tap, there was nothing on there.
curious what it is.
is there anyone has similar situation like me?
I tried to chat with Emma, can't reach out to live agent...
update
I got mail for my interview after 2 weeks. will go to interview anyway
SEEKING ADVICES
I would like to inquire about the process regarding my stepdaughter's immigration situation.
She is 20 years old and has been approved for CPB one (parole for immigrants) in Mexico (because of gang situations in Haiti, she left the country to save her life). She has been entered in the United States of America after CPB 1 approval since June 2024. she also has appointment to go to the court in September 2026.
Additionally, she has a case in the National Visa Center (NVC), for which I am the petitioner. The NVC has approved all submitted documents, and we are currently awaiting an interview date from the US embassy in Haiti.
I am seeking guidance on whether I should pursue an adjustment of status for her here in the USA or wait for an interview date in Haiti.
Any insights from individuals who have encountered a similar situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
plan'n ka chanje m'en objectif la rete menm kise atenn rèv nou yo🤞 pa dekouraje e menm si sa pa ta mache poun entre usa ap toujou gen lòt opòtinite, opòtinite yo toujou la se chèche yo e exploite yo
@optimiste @Strongmentality @capitalism @yeswecan @uscis @lawfuly @kwènanrèvou @kwènantètou @mwenrenmennouguys @nouvopliskesa @padekouraje @succèanpreskerive