Moving affect interview waiver?
I filed I485 based on approved I140 EB2 NIW. I may want to move to another states but I have received and submitted medical which said “mail to us”. I guess it is a sign of interview waiver. If I can, I want to avoid interview because the processing time ahould be shorter without interview but should I wait the moving until got approved? Any thought?
my i485 is pending. I’m on F1 right now. I need to receive honorarium from this organization but they say it’s illegal for them to pay me bec I’m on student visa. does it change things legally with a pending green card or no way for them to pay me?what about after my 765 is approved?