Is Lawfully Safe?
Your Case Information
When you enter your case details for registering your ongoing case on the app, you'll be asked to provide your case number, case type, filing date, country of birth, zip code, assigned service center, and more. Aware that those are very sensitive information that can identify users, Lawfully has set a strict guideline in order to keep your information safe as best as we can.
How We Use Your Information
Basically, we use your information:
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation.
- To provide, update, maintain and protect our service and business: This includes use of Personal Information to support delivery of the Service, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends and other activities.
- To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions: If you contact us, we may use your personal Information to respond.
- To develop and provide search, learning and productivity tools and additional features: We try to make our services as useful as possible for immigrants, lawyers, and users.
- To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
How Long We Retain Your Information
We retain your case information for as long as you have a Lawfully account. In some cases we retain your information for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, prevent fraud, enforce the agreement, or as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a de-identified or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
Security of Your Information
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. Although no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100 percent secure, the security always comes as our top priority.
How Can I Check the Status of My USCIS & NVC Applications?
Regardless of a type of visa you apply for, you don't have to check on the USCIS or DOS website anymore in order to find your case status and predict the processing time of your case. Lawfully came up with a groundbreaking solution to help all immigrants and non immigrants learn what is going on with their applications: the USCIS Case Tracker. Since then, we have tirelessly improved its features with a firm commitment to immigration equality.
With a very small fraction of cost and time it would have taken to struggle with immigration attorneys and USCIS, give yourself 3 minutes to fill in the information about your application. BOOM! You can check your case status along with an expected processing time and compare yours with other similar cases at your fingertips. No need to check in on the USCIS website anymore. Lawfully will deliver updates on your case status in real-time. Don't miss out on our new feature, NVC case tracking, in order to embrace visa applicants from outside the U.S!
If you want to get more insights from a certain visa type, try Case Analysis Pro, and among other features, see your ranking compared to others who registered their cases so that you get a sense of where you stand.
Download Lawfully Case Tracker now and stay up to date!