EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY and FORMER US DEPARTMENT OF STATE FOREIGN SERVICE OFFICER and CONSULAR OFFICER with over two decades of experience in immigration law & policy and CONSULAR VISA ADJUDICATIONS!
I have worked nearly three decades to support an America open and welcoming to immigrants and connected to the world. As an immigration attorney, diplomat, policy scholar, and entrepreneur I have experienced firsthand the enormous opportunity and scope of the American Dream. This dream requires nurturing to prosper, and these days it can be challenging for many to achieve their dream. I remain just as committed now to helping you as when I began practicing law 26 years ago. Read further for more about me.
NEW SERVICE AVAILABLE!: *** EMERGENCY VISA APPOINTMENTS ***
As most U.S. embassies and consulates overseas remain closed for most visa services, as they have been since March 2020, obtaining an emergency appointment has become essential for qualified applicants with an urgent need to travel to the U.S. I have successfully obtained emergency appointments, and then visas, for several of my clients who need this specialized service. If you, your family member, a friend, or a key employee fit this description, or know some someone who does, book a Lawfully session with me to discuss how we may obtain an emergency visa appointment.
MY PRACTICE FOCUSES ON FOUR MAIN AREAS:
1) Complex Consular (and USCIS) Solutions
2) Consular Processing/Interview Preparation
3) High Merit Global Migration (Residency & citizenship by investment or entrepreneurship programs)
4) Government Relations
Among the biggest challenges immigrants and visa applicants coming to America currently face is the Consular Visa process and the USCIS adjudications process. Both have become far more rigorous and complex in recent years. My response has been to offer my clients exceptional guidance and expertise to help them navigate even the trickiest immigration challenge. I am one of the very, very few immigration attorneys and global migration advisors that offer their services both from the perspective of a former senior US government immigration official AND an experienced immigration attorney.
I have personally conducted 30,000+ consular visa interviews at US Embassies and Consulates abroad, and began practicing immigration law over 25 years ago, and have lived in worked in over 30 countries.
Ask about our PRACTICE VISA INTERVIEWS! Preparation is so important to success in your all important visa interview, and no preparation is better than practicing with a former U.S. Department of State Consular Officer! Our Practice Visa Interviews are an exclusive service, and you can begin your preparation for a successful outcome by signing up for a Lawfully session today.
I look forward to helping you realize your American Dream!
Some more about me...
• Phi Beta Kappa Member
• Council on Foreign Relations, Lifetime Member
• American Immigration Lawyers Association Member
• Federal Bar Association Member
• Invest in the USA (IIUSA), Member and founder of the IIUSA Veterans Support Committee
• Juris Doctor from Tulane University
• Master of Arts in International Relations from the University of Pennsylvania
• Bachelor of Arts (summa cum laude) from Temple University.
Awards & Fellowships:
• National Science Foundation (NSF) Grantee - Innovation Corps
• Adjunct Political Scientist - RAND
• Senior Fellow - Atlantic Council
• Secretary's Award - US Department of State
• Ambassador Cobb Award - US Department of State