Eyad Ha
Jun 16, 2021
Travel document
I'm a GC holder, I wanna go to Germany with my travel document(for 15 days). do I need any other application to be allowed to re-entry to USA ?
N YJun 16, 2021
no pls .... u jus apply for the German entry visa , ur gc is enough for u to return back to the states without troubles
ll kkJun 16, 2021
if you are a green card holder you can travel with it no need for travel doc
Eyad HaJun 16, 2021
thanks guys

Popular hashtags