Alexia Bautista
Jan 25, 2023
Form I-824
Hi Everyone, I filed form I-130 and I made a mistake on the application as I clicked the option for my parents to come here file adjustment of status and also for my parent to apply for Visa in their country, so due to that mistake, I now need to file form I-824 to have USCIS send the petition to the NVC. Since I am the petitioner, where in the application would I need to sign? Would I need to sign under Applicant in page 4-5? Please help me 🙏🏽

Popular hashtags