Maria :)
Jun 12, 2021
Travel within united states
Hello fam! My case is received. I know I can't leave the country but, can I fly within the US even if my green card application still pending? Do I need anything else besides my passport? thank you!
v bJun 12, 2021
yes, you can travel within US with your unexpired passport that's everything you need
G BJun 13, 2021
To be on the safe side you can carry a copy of your Notice of Receipt for your application, or have a copy on your phone.
Maria :)Jun 13, 2021
that's what I was thinking. thank you both!

Popular hashtags