vic E
May 3, 2023
husbands parents visiting visa
is it easy for my husbands parents to travel from Egypt to USA on a visiting visa after he receives green card for the birth of their grandchild?
Pepertua AMay 3, 2023
They’ll be applying for b1/b2 visa over there in Egypt. it will be up to the consulate there. I would say they should go for their interview with ALOT of proof that they are planning to come back after the visit…Like work/business/house ownership papers etc. also check other peoples experience that have applied from Egypt for such category. you can google it too

Popular hashtags