miranda mmm
Dec 8, 2022
greencard holder applying for underage daughter out of status
What kind of process does a person with a greencard can apply for an underage daughter that came with a visitor visa but overstayed ?
Kenny GDec 8, 2022
if you haven’t applied yet it would be best to save the money. Reason been she can’t adjust her status if she’s out of status because your only a Green card holder. now if you applied for your N-400 an got approved then you could help her.
Dayron CorzoDec 9, 2022
los niños no acumulan presencia ilegal en el país quizás le hagas una i130

Popular hashtags