Jay G
Sep 15, 2021
Fiancé moved while I-129F Processing
Hi all. I am curious to know where I can change the address for the beneficiary, as my fiancé has recently moved. I can only find the option to change the address for myself. At this point we have only submitted I-129F. Do I need to do anything?
Linda PierrotSep 15, 2021
you’re good, the only time you’ll need to worry is when you’ll filling D-160, after the case is approved. with D-160, your fiancé will need to put a current address, so that way they can send his visa.

Popular hashtags