Abdullah A
Sep 23, 2021
Father’s Name Correction!!
Quick question to all. My mother-in-law USA citizen. But the problem is her father's name is wrong on her certificates and everywhere. But her siblings' certificates and passport names are correct. Now she wants to change her father’s name ( wants to correct ). My question is, What do we have to do? Do we need to go to a lower or any government office to do that? Would you please help me? Thanks
Starletta OmiyeraSep 24, 2021
contact a lawyer for free consultation 🙏

Popular hashtags