Case Processing
MY I360 is still pending but schedule for I485 Interview
I applied for VAWA in Starting of 2025, and my I-485 has been pending since my marriage base. last year after VAWA petition I received the RFE Related to the submission for support of affidavit documents for I485, I informed USCIS that I had filed for VAWA and please keep my I485 in abeyance till VAWA decision and they did it because they received RFE and didn't denied my pertition keep it active but Today, I received an update saying my I-485 is schedule for an interview. What should I do? Since my case is still pending under VAWA, does anyone go through the same process
#VAWA
#2025
VAWA update
It’s been 40 months since my VAWA was filled. I don’t know how much longer I can continue like this. Has anyone seen any movement in their case from around February 2023?
IR-1/CR-1
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse
Días totales: 1582 días
Case
2022-05-25
Today
I-485
1582 días
I-360
1315 días
National Benefits Center: I-485
Vermont Service Center: I-360
i had my interview on jun 16th
i faced my interview on jun16th. the officer said my i130 is approved, however my i485 cant approved right away, as she told need to talk to senior advisor. she also added it could be a month or longer. Also they didnt give me any white paper or something.
but my i485 portal is still showing interview is scheduled. no other update is showing. got update to actively reviewing.
i dont know if I need to be worried.
is anyone in the same boat?
1-130 approval notice
after exhausting all administrative avenues finally approved bc of writ of mandamus, I can’t believe it 🥹, after all I pushed through… the journey continues next step ciudad Juárez
IR-2
U.S. citizen filing for a child under 21
Días totales: 971 días
Case
2023-10-28
2026-06-25
I-130
971 días
Potomac Service Center: I-130
Eb1c dervative pending Green cards
Hi,
I principle eb1c green card was approved in July 2025 but my dependents cases are are still pending after about a year. My dependents already recieved their combo cards last year in August 2025 but still no update after on i485. I raised a congressional inquiry last month but they said, have requested a review of your constituent’s Form I-485 but still no update. I am thinking of raising another congressional inqury since it is clear cut case and principal already received the green card year ago. Any thoughts or if anyone on the same boat?