Linda Ulasi
2 days ago
Travel with your 18months extension
hey guys has anyone traveled out of the country while waiting for their I-751 to be approved?
Kevin Tanko2 days ago
Yes. I got back in with no issues. Just don't use European airlines like Lufthansa and the like. Preferably Turkish airlines
ed j2 days ago
I did more times and it was completely fine
Rocco Forte2 days ago
@Kevin why not European Airlines?
Eko Lawa day ago
Kevin Tanko advice is very important. european airlines don't recognize expired green card with extension letter. They will allow u to board with only valid green card. To be on safer side, take American airlines. That's what I did when I was in ur position. So, you can travel.

Popular hashtags