Jesus Lives
Jun 16, 2021
Family Base Visa Form I - 130, supporting Docs
Hi everyone, please I need help. I am a US citizen and has filed for my mom. 1. My mom ID's occupation is housewife. 2. My mom police clearance/ certificate of non conviction indicate married 3. My dad is died and we have a death certificate. Q. Do we need to change police clearance from married to widow? Thank you
Ekun oJun 16, 2021
if possible yes but not necessary I would say.
Arslan AkmalJun 16, 2021
yes you should do
Jesus LivesJun 17, 2021
Thank you all, I think I will redo it to be on the safe side

Popular hashtags