Comunidad
Urgent help please Adjustment under INA- 245 (advice needed)
My I-130 is approved but I received this letter for my form I-485 after RFE denied has anyone ever received this Notice “ when you filed your application, you were present in the United States contrary to law. you are not authorized to remain. I am aylsee with legal status before I applied for adjustment of status with a green card’ any advice please! this seems urgent. it’s saying you have 33 days to leave but i lived here 37 years to reconsider I need file form I-290B. any good lawyer recommendations.
Farmed out to FO
I found out my case was farmed out from NBC to Seattle, as they've been sending them to field offices to help with backlog. This doesn't show in my tracker, still says owned by NBC, given it was sent at the end of march, I wonder if this means it will be actioned soon or not...
I don't live in or around Seattle...
what a journey...
they have officially printed & issued the visa!!! in total we spent 18 months praying and waiting and it is finally here. it has been almost 2 years being married and we are finally able to start our life together!! thank you JESUS!!!
if yall have any questions about my process, I will be glad to answer any. I know how ot is searching endlessly for answers 😂🇺🇲🇫🇷
IR-1/CR-1
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse
Días totales: 401 días
Case
2022-10-24
2023-11-29
I-130
401 días
Texas Service Center: I-130
envié mi RFE análisis médicos y fue recibida el 26 de marzo y dice más abajo recibida en abril 05 vamos a revisar la evidencia alguien sabe que significa eso?
alguien le ha pasado lo mismo porque tiene dos fecha de recibida la RFE?
IR-1/CR-1
U.S. citizen filing for a spouse
Días totales: 790 días
Case
2024-02-27
2026-04-27
I-765
50 días
I-131
170 días
I-130
186 días
I-485
790 días
National Benefits Center: I-765, I-131, I-130, I-485
My VAWA case is since 2019 September open. Not finishing yet.
Few days ago I received notification that my I 360 is approved and they will mail a new card.
Finally, Thanks GOD.
My question is :
My combo card will expire in June and I already submitted for renewal in January 2024 Am I going to get combo card again or Not?
How am I going to travel ? I need because I have pending medical surgical procedures and I need to go back to my country of origin.
Should I ask them where is the travel Permit? I know they will print only card for work.
what I should do ? Does anyone is on same boat or similar.
I still don’t have a receipt for the renewal combo card .
Sincerely,
xxxxxxxxx xxxxx
action has been taken email on I130
I filled I130 for my parents 2 weeks ago. I got couple emails this morning that an action has been taken on my cases. I checked the account but I don’t see any updates neither do I see anything under Documents tab. I know it’s too early but did anyone have similar experience?
Horrible N-400 interview with I-751 pending
Today I went to my N-400 interview at Baltimore FO with a pending I-751. First, officer asked if I came alone and said yes because my wife went to the wedding for her cousin. He said but you have a pending I-751 so you should have brought her. I said it didn’t say in the official interview letter so didn’t think she must have been here. Anyway moving to interview room and he started asking questions about our marriage dive deep questions. For example, he asked we have been married for 4 years and why we don’t have kids why we don’t have house together. Why I contribute the most as financial in the joint account. He even said he didn’t believe this marriage is bona-fide. I said I can show tax returns, 401-k beneficiaries, insurance policies etc. He said those are things you can do and remove tomorrow (shocking). While he was asking questions about marriage, all of a sudden he started civics test and asked 6 questions and I passed. However, he didn’t even say that I passed congrats etc. He did his best to not believe me. Anyway, he interviewed me for an hour and said he will review again and can’t make a decision today. Obviously never seen any posts from anyone experience similar to this. I think odds of approval is pretty low but what can be the worst scenario? Anyone had similar experience and what happened ? #n400 #I-751