Case Processing
I-485 case moved to different jurisdiction
hello everyone wondering if any of you gotten that update and what it mean when you received the notice regarding that update.
my VAWA (02/2022) case was approved 10/2025 filled 12/2025 than biometrics is 02/2026. than this week I got the case move to different jurisdiction update, and curious about what it means and
Lot/Group in Lawfully Question
Does anyone know whether this app separates AOS+VAWA applicants from AOS through family petitions (I-130) groups/categories, or does it put both together in the same lot/group?
Or are the I-765 groups from AOS+VAWA and AOS+family petitions grouped in separate lots/group or together?
This group has a large number of applicants. Approvals started early, then stopped for more than 2 months, and nothing has moved since.
I’m a VAWA applicant, and my AOS is still pending, but my AOS lot/group is very small; we are only 8 people, and 3 have already been approved recently. It is unusual. I also have an I-130 submitted by my abuser. I was wondering whether USCIS still recognizes my previous case, which is why my AOS group is so small compared with other groups, because that petition (priority date) is very old. Only a few people have that priority date.
Does anyone have any information to answer my question?
Thanks in advance!
When should I expect to be approved?
I responded to the RFE 28 days ago, but there are still no updates these days. The RFE was for medical and proof of employment, and I also received the notice a few days ago, as did the derivative. The PD was February 2022 really don’t know when they will approve our cases.
EB4
Special immigrant juveniles, religious workers, etc
Días totales: 1371 días
Case
2022-12-29
Today
I-485
1371 días
Nebraska Service Center: I-485
OPT filed on May 26, 2026
Hi Guys,
I’m writing to ask for your guidance regarding my pending OPT application.
I filed my Form I-765 on May 26, 2026, and it has now been pending for approximately 129 days. My requested OPT start date was September 1, 2026. Since I submitted my application, USCIS’s estimated processing time has changed three times, from approximately 3.5 months initially, to 4 months, and now to 5 months.
my first current estimated decision inquiry date for my case was October 15 and it’s now changed to November 29.
my questions are,
1) Should I reach out to USCiS on Oct 15 if EAD not approved by that date? as my inquiry date is changed to November 29.
2) Should I just file the premium processing within a week before it’s too late?
Thank you!
Status Changed to Adjudication!
My I-589 status from Interview pending has changed to Next step is Adjudication. What does this mean? Any idea? Does it mean Interview is waived off because I still see Interview pending on the status too.
Can anyone please advise me as I am so worried.
My EAD renewal is still pending since Nov 2024 & hasn’t arrived.
please someone share their expertise with the changed status of Adjudication. Thank you
Hello All, regular petition upgraded to Premium on Sep 11. Fingers crossed. I’m from one of a Witch Company and I see lot of reviews that even with PP is heavily delayed in response. anyone similar?
#h1bdelays
H-1B
Specialty occupation - Visa to be issued abroad
Días totales: 252 días
Case
2026-01-21
Today
I-129
252 días
Texas Service Center: I-129
notice
Hey everyone! I filed my VAWA and I-485 on July 28, 2022, and today I received an update on my I-485 saying that USCIS sent me a notice. My VAWA still hasn't been approved, and its status hasn't changed. I'm so nervous because I've been waiting for over 4 years. 😭 Has anyone else received this update while their VAWA was still pending? If so, what did the notice end up being? Any ideas what it could be?
BOSTON FO // EB-3/Professional Transferred to Local FO
Hi everyone!
Our EB3 file was transferred from non-local office to local office. We didn’t receive any offical update yet. Has anyone encountered this situation and had interview experience? Can you share your experiences? Thanks.
EB3- Professional with Spouse
RD: 27 March 2026
PD: August 2023
12 August: Transferred NBC to Helena
19 September: Transferred to Spokane
24 September: Got FTa0 +silent / I-485j got silent +Iaf
25 September: Silent update (transferred to Boston)
Thank you!
#eb3professional #bostonfo #interviewexperience
advice please
Hi everyone, I already have an approved EB-3 Other Workers (unskilled) I-140 with a September 2022 priority date. I’m considering starting a new EB-3 Skilled Worker case with a new employer and, if eligible, retaining my September 2022 priority date. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Do you think it makes sense to start the EB-3 Skilled process now, or would you stick with the existing EB-3 Other Workers case?
I am so frustrated eb3 unskilled waiting time .
changing employer
Has anyone here successfully changed employers after filing their I-485 and waiting 180 days?
I filed my I-485 under EB-3 and will reach the 180-day mark soon. I’m considering changing employers under AC21 portability (INA 204(j)). The new job would be in the same/similar occupational classification as my original job.
Has anyone actually gone through this process? If so:
* Did you file a new Supplement J with the new employer?
* Did USCIS ask for any additional evidence?
* Did changing employers affect your I-485 processing or approval?
* Was your original employer’s Supplement J already filed/pending?