Comunidad
after inteview what happens if you get 4 email alerts saying action taken ?
I did my I interview , the office gave me a letter saying case will be reviewed, it wil take upto 120 days to take decision. after 3 hours I got 2 email alerts with a 4 min gap , first alert changed I-485, 2nd one to I-130 as “ case is being actively reviewed,” . after 10 min got 2 more alerts saying “ we have taken action on your case” but no status change ..what does it mean ?
Green Card from mother to daughter
Hello everyone, I’d like to get some help from you please
My mom will apply for her green card soon through my older sister and I have a 15yo sister who doesn’t have one yet
My mom was planning to apply for them together as we always heard that a parent can apply with a child as long as they’re a minor
She spoke with a lawyer and she said that’s not true, that my mom would have to wait to get her citizenship to apply for my 15yo sister, but we always heard otherwise even from other lawyers
is that true? did it change? does anybody know?
thank you!
485 interview asylum based
hi everyone, does anyone know how long should I wait to get interview scheduled for green I just received message that says ready to scheduled interview
Asylum
Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago
Días totales: 717 días
Case
2024-09-06
2026-08-24
I-485
717 días
National Benefits Center: I-485
#children #nbc #I-485
Hello everyone, I’m looking for guidance on my daughter’s case. She was approved as a derivative under my I‑360, her I‑485 was completed, and the case was transferred to the National Benefits Center. It has been over a year with no updates. How can I get more detailed information about what’s happening with her case? Any advice would be appreciated.
F2A
Permanent resident filing for a spouse or child under 21
Días totales: 676 días
Case
2024-11-18
Today
I-485
676 días
Nebraska Service Center: I-485
filling C.D form I-485
so guys I have an important question.
so I would like to know as some of you know I have already approved VAWA and because of everything going and I’m in removal process as we tried to terminate/ Dismiss the case but when I was in the master hearing it got complicated and the judge did not rule on the termination because DHS did not agree to do so.
my question is :
is me filling with the court would I pay the I-485 fees ?
is it true ?
thank you in advance
Anyone with someone similar and still not hear anything?? :/
As the US Citizen, I had to go get Biometrics which was about 2 months ago now. Really hoping to hear something soon. anyone in a similar boat??
K-1/K-2
Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child
Días totales: 340 días
Case
2025-06-02
2026-05-08
I-129F
340 días
California Service Center: I-129F
I-765: My wife received the EAD card 45 days ago and I dont
so, we both applied under my eb2 but she was approved and already received the work permit and my #i-765 is still under analysis. is someone else passing through this recently? it’s been 150 days since I submitted it.
EB2-NIW
Advanced degrees or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver
Días totales: 176 días
Case
2025-10-31
2026-04-25
I-485
176 días
Texas Service Center: I-485
RFE-General Eligibility and Inadmissibility Grounds
hi all,
We received this RFE after our interview regarding I-485 questions 62-68 General Eligibility and Inadmissibility Grounds. We are confused if this is filled out with the beneficiary information or petitioner information.
62. What is the size of your houschold?
63. Indicate your annual household income:
[ ] S0-$27,000
[ 1 S27001-$52,000
[]$$2,001-$85,000
[ 1 585,001-$141,000
( JOver $141,000
64. Identify the total value of your houschold assets:
[ ]S0-$18,400
[ J $18,001-$136,000
[]S136,001-S321,400
〔]S321,401-$707,100
( J Over $707,100
65. Identify the total value of your houschold liabilities (including both secured and unsecured liabilities)
[ ]S0
( ] S1-$10,100
[]$10,101-$57,700
[ ] $57,701 - $186,800
( 10ver $186,8001
66. What is the highest degree or level of school you have completed?
Second question, the initial application was sent in 2024 - is the RFE responses looking for answers from 2024 or now (2026)? thanks so much!