Comunidad

changing sponsors after interview
hello everyone . I am reaching out to you all because I am extremely concerned about my pending EB-3 unskilled green card case and would sincerely appreciate your guidance. My wife and I attended our interview approximately one year ago, and our case remains under review. I have been continuously working for my sponsoring employer, for approximately four years. I have never changed my sponsor and have continued working for the employer throughout this process. Approximately three months ago, a fraud detection officer came to my workplace while I was working and interviewed me for about one hour. She asked detailed questions about my employment, including how I obtained my job and the nature of my work. She also requested that I provide my W-2s and pay stubs by email. At that time, I was working approximately 25 to 30 hours per week. I have documentation supporting my employment, including W-2s and pay stubs. Recently, I learned that my sponsoring employer may reportedly be under investigation for possible immigration-related fraud. I have also heard that some employees have left the company after obtaining their green cards. In addition, I know of a friend who works at the same store and was going through a similar immigration process whose application was recently denied. Naturally, this has caused me significant concern about my own case. I want to emphasize that my employment has been genuine and have consistently maintained employment. I am prepared to provide any documentation necessary to demonstrate the authenticity of my employment. My wife is included in my immigration case as my dependent, and we also have a 10-month-old child who is a U.S. citizen. Because my family's future is directly affected by this case, I want to make sure that I take the appropriate steps and do not unintentionally jeopardize our immigration status. Could you please advise me on the following: Should I continue working for my current sponsoring employer while my EB-3 case remains pending?I want to avoid this field office since this field office is investigating our sponsor for fraud. Would changing employers be possible at this stage, and if so, how could it affect my pending case? Does the reported investigation involving my employer create any particular risk for my case, even though my employment has been genuine and continuous? Is there anything I should do now to protect my case, such as gathering additional employment records or other evidence. I have worked hard and followed the immigration process for many years, and this situation has caused me considerable stress. I would be very grateful for your professional guidance on what I should do next and whether there are any immediate steps I should take. Thank you very much guys for taking the time to review my situation. I sincerely appreciate you all for the help and advice.
Comentarios