S A
13 de sep de 2025
Should I go for premium processing?
Per October 2025 visa bulletin released yesterday, my i140 priority date (July 11, 2024, Texas Service Center) is current in Chart B/ filing date.
I was waiting for regular processing for 430 days. Should I go for premium processing now?
PUBLICIDAD
Naveed Rehman13 de sep de 2025
what is your priority date? its for adjustment of status. expert can guide further
S A13 de sep de 2025
@Naveed Rehman July 11, 2024. Yes, I was wondering if I should go for premium processing of I140 application as my PD is current now.
Ade Ola13 de sep de 2025
if you can afford it, just do it and skip the wait
Eddie Kay13 de sep de 2025
@S A two friends of mine waited for a long time, but perceived last two months that they may be current during the start of the FY2025 so they did go for premium in July and got approved within three weeks.
Now both of them have skipped the long wait and are going ahead with their AoS.
You should go for it as soon as possible!
D10r 4Jesus13 de sep de 2025
@S A @Ade Ola my i140 is approved with June 14, 2024 PD. Does that mean it’s current too and I can move forward with filing AOS?
S A13 de sep de 2025
@Ade Ola @Eddie Kay that makes sense. My attorney was discouraging me so far for PP for fear of RFE, but I might have to go for it myself. Thanks for your suggestion.
S A13 de sep de 2025
@Tee Ola I think so, if they follow chart B/ filing date.
A I13 de sep de 2025
ASAP
Naveed Rehman13 de sep de 2025
you should google or take help from chatgpt regarding the difference between final action date and date of filling. You are not current and neither us who are waiting for more then 460 days.
S A13 de sep de 2025
@A I Thanks, makes sense.
@Naveed Rehman , I think I know the difference. If you follow Chart B which is the chart for Filing date, cases that are filed before July 15, 2024 are current. Now only waiting to see what chart USCIS is going to follow, which they may publish by next week.
Ade Ola13 de sep de 2025
@S A PP doesnt equate rfe... witg or without PP if there is need for RFE, youd get RFE and if there is no need, then you dont get any rfe
S A13 de sep de 2025
@Ade Ola That should be the case. I'm leaning towards PP.
Naveed Rehman14 de sep de 2025
@S A Thats correct right now its no open next week it will be good news as you said. your i - 140 approved?
Mohammad Ebi14 de sep de 2025
what I predict is that, in Oct. uscis let's applicant file based on filing date, however from November as they will receive so many apications they again consider action date for filing. If I were you I would go for premium processing and parallely make my i-485 application ready to file. However I don't have any information regarding rfe for i-140 in case of premium processing.
Landy Tang14 de sep de 2025
I have the same question as you. I filed my i14o at May 2024 and still waiting. also fear of REF if I do PP.
S A15 de sep de 2025
@Naveed Rehman Seems like they're going to follow chart B/filing date. No, my I140 still pending, that's why wondering if it's time to go for PP.
@Mohammad Ebi your prediction is correct.
That makes sense. RFE is uncertain, but without PP wait time is uncertain too. Thanks for your suggestion.
@Landy Tang Our PD is current now since they are going to follow chart B/filing date. I think PP makes sense now.
VM Nov. 2024/Texas15 de sep de 2025
current if you have an approved I-140 to do AOS or consular processing.
Ammar Badar19 de sep de 2025
i think current cut off in October bulletin is 1st Dec 2023, so by that your PD is not yet current but i still would suggest you to go for PP.
Kofi K20 de sep de 2025
@S A my PD is same as yours. waiting.
S A20 de sep de 2025
@Ammar Badar Yes, according to final action date chart, but per filing date chart, it's current.
My lawyer again strongly opposed to PP mentioning increased rate of rfe & denial with PP :(
@Kofi K me too
i140 - 11/'24 Eb2NIW22 de sep de 2025
@S A yes please go for it!
