lucky boy
14 de jul de 2025
Regular Processing timeline
Hi everyone,
I know some people have been waiting almost a year for their I-140 decisions, but lately it seems especially quiet for Regular Processing cases. I haven’t seen or heard of recent approvals. It feels as though things are stuck or not moving at all.
Has anyone recently received an update on a Regular Processing I-140? It would be reassuring to hear about similar cases moving forward.
Any thoughts or experiences to share?
EB1-1
Extraordinary ability
Días totales: 601 días
Case
2025-02-06
Today
I-765
368 días
I-131
442 días
I-140
601 días
I-485
548 días
Nebraska Service Center: I-765, I-131, I-140
National Benefits Center: I-485
Timeline Map
2025-02-06
I-140
Submission to USCIS
2025-03-31
I-131
I-765
I-485
D+53
Submission to USCIS
2026-04-03
I-765
D+421
Decision (Approval or Denial)
2026-06-16
I-131
D+495
Decision (Approval or Denial)
This timeline was created with the Lawfully App. Download the Lawfully App now.
PUBLICIDAD
Mae Awo14 de jul de 2025
if you want rest of mind, you have to do Premium. regular processing takes a while
dmsgo a14 de jul de 2025
@Ki Ku Lyn Do If your PD is current, you should upgrade to premium processing
Alyssa Keys14 de jul de 2025
no premium no response
dmsgo a14 de jul de 2025
@Alyssa Keys well said
N. A.15 de jul de 2025
waiting since March 2024…
lucky boy15 de jul de 2025
@Mae Awo I thought about it, but my lawyer didn’t advise PP due to RFE
lucky boy15 de jul de 2025
@amdsk a it is current, but my attorney said it would significantly increase the chance of getting an RFE
lucky boy15 de jul de 2025
@Alyssa Keys I get that… but there might be someone on regular processing getting response
lucky boy15 de jul de 2025
@N. A. oh, are you EB1-A? what is your COB?
lucky boy15 de jul de 2025
@Joseph Climber I’ll talk to her
Mae Awo16 de jul de 2025
@Ki Ku Lyn Do RFE now or in the next couple of months, it doesn't change anything but just go with your best option. Look at your petition critically and ask yourself what would probably result in RFE then see if you can provide an RFE for that in case.
like I said, weigh your options carefully before you spend that extra bucks. Best of luck✌️
