J FG
6 de feb de 2025
500+ days - What should I do?
Experiencing a 503-day waiting time on a NIW. Any advice?
How do/ should I switch to PP at this stage?
Is it worthwhile to pursue PP after submitting a response to a Request for Evidence? I am having second thoughts. I hope they won't ask for an additional RFE.
EB2-NIW
Advanced degrees or exceptional ability requesting a National Interest Waiver
Días totales: 1110 días
Case
2023-09-22
Today
I-140
621 días
I-485
441 días
Nebraska Service Center: I-140
National Benefits Center: I-485
Timeline Map
2023-09-22
I-140
Submission to USCIS
2024-09-05
I-140
D+349
Request for Evidence(RFE) from USCIS
2024-12-02
I-140
D+437
Response to RFE
2025-06-04
I-140
D+621
Decision (Approval or Denial)
2025-07-22
I-485
D+669
Submission to USCIS
This timeline was created with the Lawfully App. Download the Lawfully App now.
PUBLICIDAD
Tong Po6 de feb de 2025
Nebraska is heavily backlogged and I guess the workforce is not enough or the internal policy is prioritizing other categories. they are struggling to process the pp on time as well.
EB2 NIW Guy6 de feb de 2025
I have a similar case than yours. If I don’t receive a decision in 4 months, I’ll go for PP
Alyssa Keys6 de feb de 2025
yes you should switch to PP!
Maria V6 de feb de 2025
PP indeed
Moises Rivera6 de feb de 2025
what is a PP?
September 20227 de feb de 2025
my I 140 is still pending 365 days
Kar (NIW) PD-Nov 2023’7 de feb de 2025
@J FG
If you have enough resources, proceed with the PP as soon as possible. By doing so, you will receive a quicker response from them. This preparation will also help you be ready in case of a Request for Evidence (RFE) or any other situation that may require additional work from you, including the potential resubmission of your case and get faster a new PD.
J FG7 de feb de 2025
Thanks. How do I switch to PP?
Kar (NIW) PD-Nov 2023’7 de feb de 2025
J FG9 de feb de 2025
Is it worthwhile to pursue Premium Processing after submitting a response to a Request for Evidence? I am having second thoughts. I hope they won't ask for an additional RFE
