Mario Ayres
13 de mar de 2024
Finally approved!
After almost 11 months since PD and being always current I got my approval!
I-485 case was approved today, hopefully will receive the card soon for a big celebration! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻☺️☺️👏🏻👏🏻
EB1-3
Multinational executive or manager
Días totales: 1284 días
Case
2023-04-20
Today
I-485
339 días
I-140
1283 días
Texas Service Center: I-485, I-140
Timeline Map
2023-04-20
I-485
Submission to USCIS
2023-04-21
I-140
D+1
Submission to USCIS
2023-04-26
I-140
D+6
Request for Evidence(RFE) from USCIS
2023-05-18
I-485
D+28
Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo
2023-07-11
I-140
D+82
Response to RFE
2024-03-24
I-485
D+339
Decision (Approval or Denial)
This timeline was created with the Lawfully App. Download the Lawfully App now.
PUBLICIDAD
13 de mar de 2024
congratulations 🍾. So you got approval for the adjustment of status and not for the i140? what exactly does this mean, the I140 is no longer important since your adjustment of status was approved?
Wow USCIS 13 de mar de 2024
is your case on CRP before approval ?
Mario Ayres13 de mar de 2024
@Romario Pusey, not sure what happened in the automatic timeline…. But my I-140 was approved just a few days after RFE response (middle of July 2023).
Mario Ayres13 de mar de 2024
@ Dream Dream, nope…. I was always current since PD.
J A. 🇱🇧🇺🇸13 de mar de 2024
comgrats @Mario Ayres !!
Alex sh13 de mar de 2024
did not transfer your case to NBC ?
Mario Ayres13 de mar de 2024
@Ellie Bdy 🍀 @Alex sh, NBC had jurisdiction since Dec 11th 2023…. By coincidence (or not) “card being produced” was exactly 3 months after.
Rijo Rijo17 de mar de 2024
@Mario Ayres, Congratulations 🎊. Just wondering why it took 11 months to approve i485 for someone who has been current. Any thoughts?
Mario Ayres18 de mar de 2024
@Rijo Rijo it is a very good question and that’s why I was extremely frustrated until last week!
My I-140 was approved around mid July, but in any case it would be 8 months after that approval (11 months from PD).
Rijo Rijo18 de mar de 2024
@Mario Ayres, thanks for sharing.
Now, I am even more concerned about my situation. I have pending EB1B (pending) and EB2-NIW (approved). While EB1B is current, EB2-NIW will be current in April but will be impacted by new fee increase. Please, based on your experience, what would you suggest I file my AOS under?
Mario Ayres20 de mar de 2024
@Rijo Rijo, indeed a tricky situation man! I think I would go with I-485 for the EB2 NIW even paying more, since the other approval is uncertain. Is it a huge difference in the fee?
However, you can also do the adjustment of status for the EB1 and in case it is rejected try a portability to your approved EB2 later one (but portability is discretionary for the officer to approve in these situations).
Rijo Rijo20 de mar de 2024
@Mario Ayres, thanks for sharing your suggestion.
Today, I reviewed pending adjustment cases and noticed the inventory of EB2 awaiting adjudication is alot. Also, given that USCIS hinted the possibility of retrogression, I am definitely concerned with being catch up with that (if I go with EB2)
I have made peace with paying the fee increase, but getting trapped with retrogression is what I don't think I might bear easily. Ofcos, I can say same if EB1 is rejected. Portability option is there....Oh Lord!
Please do you still have some file thoughts for me?
Mario Ayres27 de mar de 2024
TODAY! @Ellie Bdy 🍀, I finally received the card today in my mailbox! It is a feeling impossible to say with words!
