4 de ene de 2025
CRP since July
hello, i just want to ask you guys if you have any idea or thoughts about my case, I am still in CRP since July, and my contract with my employer is about to end this coming week, and now they are asking me to extend my contract until my GC will get approved but I alread have EAD. My questions are, Is it still necessary for me to extend my contract since I already have EAD? Is it possible that my employer who sponsored my GC processing can revoke my I-485 processing if I wont extend my contract with them? Thank you guys!
EB3-1
Professional (bachelor's degree)
Días totales: 420 días
Case
2023-12-18
2025-02-10
I-131
185 días
I-765
197 días
I-485
420 días
National Benefits Center: I-131, I-765, I-485
Timeline Map
2023-12-18
I-485
I-131
I-765
Submission to USCIS
2024-01-30
I-485
D+43
Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo
2024-02-22
I-131
D+66
Biometrics, i.e. fingerprint and photo
2024-06-20
I-131
D+185
Decision (Approval or Denial)
2024-07-02
I-765
D+197
Decision (Approval or Denial)
2025-02-10
I-485
D+420
Decision (Approval or Denial)
This timeline was created with the Lawfully App. Download the Lawfully App now.
PUBLICIDAD
Oz taha4 de ene de 2025
if you are getting a similar job then no issues, otherwise uscis might ask for employment verification at some point before approval and you need to respond to them with a similar job or the same job/employer of original application or they will deny - not probable but possible
J A4 de ene de 2025
you need to have a similar job and an employer who would sign your i-485 supplemental J. If you do not want to complicate your case I just you extend your contract
