u
us u
12 de sep de 2024
adjustment of status EB2-NIW
My filling PD become current today while final action date is several months away. I am on initial STEM OPT which started in august. Should I apply for adjustment of status or wait? Any potential issue upon submitting the documents in October?
5
PUBLICIDAD
m
millto Doggo12 de sep de 2024
i think there's no hurt in applying AOS asap, why do you want to wait? also i think you also keep the STEM OPT until you get the greencard
u
us u13 de sep de 2024
thanks. there won’t be any problem in extending the STEM OPT even after I file for adjustment of status?
Al O13 de sep de 2024
bro just apply , dont go back
Al O13 de sep de 2024
stem opt and greencard are different stories; you will have a seperate EAD
Al O13 de sep de 2024
when you go abroad , use your i-20 for now

Hashtags populares